Such a good Daddy, took care of baby to the bitter end cause mama was in the wedding! I love this picture ;)
Family photo from the Simon wedding sunset on Lake Tahoe.
Mav's 9 month old picture...He will already be 10 months in a few days! Wow where has the time gone??
Swimming Lessons!!! We put little man in some Parent/Tot swim lessons, he is really loving the water and learning how to hold his breath and kick and splash! Water baby!
So my computer decided to break down on me, lost everything :( So needless to say I have been a little behind on updates, and a little frustrated by technology. Maverick is doing well and mommy and daddy are too. I think we have been up to Northern Cal 2 times since my last update. So Mav has gotten to see the family a lot this year! It is always sad leaving to come back to San Clemente after he gets to hang out with his grandmas, grandpas, cousins, aunts and uncles. He is very loved by everyone and we have a hard time living so far away. We have been contemplating a move since business has been very slow, but we are not at a point that we could sell our house for what we owe, so we are trying to find our path and have been praying for God to illuminate the way for us.
Maverick is almost 10 months old! He is eating people food now and he loves Ma's baked brocolli and homemade mac and cheese! I can't believe how much this baby eats! His 9 month check up he was almost 20 lbs. He is crawling, really fast now, and gets into anything and everything. He is pulling himself up, and he walks along the couchs or table and has stood on his own for a couple seconds. I know the new "walking" stage is coming upon me fast and I think I'm ready for it....I am really over the crawling and any tiny object off the floor goes straight to the mouth! Anyway that is the latest in a nutshell...until next time!
No comments:
Post a Comment