Monday, March 23, 2009

Plan B

I am so grateful to my friends and parents. We have been moving from Plan A (as we call it) to Plan B. My parents flew down last weekend to help us make our home feel homey. I had a full page of Honey Do's (every single line was filled) and in a matter of 3 days we got majority of them done! From installing ceiling fans, hanging blinds, valances, pot racks, installing shower doors, fixing plumbing so  so so much got done! I am so very grateful to be blessed with such awesome parents. . . and inlaw's Bob helped us move a ton of stuff out of Plan A last week all the heavy "boy" stuff that I wouldn't have been able to help with! And mama Jean is always such a big help to us in more ways than I can tell! 
I have had a major kink in my neck since Thursday and need to chill out on the lifting/moving stuff because it is not getting better! Maybe I finally need to use my massage gift certificate Yvonne got me for my birthday last year! 
OH YA~ other big news, I cut off about a foot of my hair to donate it to kids less fortunate. I figured my hair was down to my butt and could use some shortening, so it is in a bag all ready to send... locks of love!!!  I can't seem to upload pix from my camera right now, so I will post some later!  ;)  

No comments: