Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Erik's 30th birthday!



So we went down to San Diego last weekend to celebrate Erik's 30th birthday with him. Erik is a friend from when Cindy and I moved down to San Diego together back in 2000, and I met Erik at work (Verizon). He soon became our close friend and ended up being our roomate for a while. So when Cindy and I lived with Erik, the kid used to eat salsa by the bucket, no chips just a spoon. So for his birthday we made him a tub of home made salsa! 

1 comment:

Cindy said...

That was a fun day with a lot of reminiscing and laughs. I am so glad we have remained friends with Erik over the years. He sure does have the ability to bring a smile to anyones' face. I remember living with E and hearing all the TMI stories! Great times!