Friday, August 28, 2009

Lake Tahoe Vacation Pt.6

The Peterson Cabin! I made a new sign for mom and dad! Oh and I finally saw my first bear! I waited 2 1/2 weeks to see it. Mike had already seen 3 of them while out walking the dogs. I was beginning to think he was telling me stories and I looked out the window of the cabin and it was in the front yard right behind this tree! It was pretty cool! I tried to get a picture, but couldn't find our camera, then tried to grab mom's old camera and thought I got some awesome shots but unfortunatly it didn't have any film in it...Oh well!

This is another picture at the beach! Mike's back was out, so I had him get on my shoulders instead!!

In between all the visitors, Mike and I made it up to a place called the boiling pots. It is really cool, up by Silver Lake, past Kirkwood. We didn't get any pictures of the actual boiling pots as there were kind of a lot of people and we wanted to be secluded. But this is a little family picture of just below the boiling pots.

1 comment:

paigemoe said...

Such great pics. Looks like you guys had an awesome time!