Friday, June 4, 2010

May Update





I know I am past due in posting a belly shot! I'll try and get to that this week! Things have been going really well, this 2nd trimester went by like a breeze! I had full energy and felt lots of baby movements. He or she is pretty active whenever I lay down usually mornings and at night, but has not been keeping me up at all. I have had a little back pain, and some heartburn from time to time but other than that everything is going good!
We finally picked up with work! We were so slow there for a while I was working for my sister and Tom at one of their jobs in San Diego. It was good experience to get to know what they do and the pay was really good too! Oh and some more good news... I have been working on getting our home loan modified, I called them up and told them we were struggling financially and had to get about 140 pages of documents they requested together, well all of the paperwork proved we couldn't afford our payment and they lowered us to a 2.5% interest rate for 3 years! It does go up every year for the next 6 years but tops out at 5% which is still lower than our original 6.75% that we were at before! Now, I haven't seen the hard copy paperwork and am still thinking it is sounding a little too good to be true, but we will see what happens. If it is true then it is a huge burden off our shoulders with this baby on the way, I was beginning to think we were going to have to move to Nor Cal and live with the parents! Which is not a bad option either, but we do love our San Clemente!
Speaking of the parents, they are down right now! I just want to give a Congrats to my Dad who finally got to retire! They brought their brand new 5th wheel down, because neither of them had seen my belly! They will be continuing on to Arizona, the grand canyon and so on...
So yesterday I had scheduled a 3-D/4-D ultrasound so they could attend with us! It was amazing! You can see all the little features of Baby Enzo's face... I'll just let the pictures speak for themselves! . . .

No comments: