Sunday, February 13, 2011

Mav is 5 months Old

Maveick at 4 1/2 months...
Mav at 4 months



Mav at 3 months



Mav at 2 months...

I have not posted anything in so long I realized I needed to do some progression pictures of this little guy...
Where has the time gone? I really don't know...I have settled into mommyhood very well and didn't know I could love anyone this much. It is just amazing to me that we created this little baby and he is growing so fast I just want to press pause and freeze the moment.
Well today is Mavs 5 month birthday and yesterday was the first time he rolled over! He is getting it down pretty good and I'm realizing I need to babyproof this house! Pretty soon he's going to be crawling and I'm going to be chasing him around... He did have his first trip to the Urgent Care after we got back from Nor Cal, he had croupe cough and was put on steroids. I didn't like having a sick baby. Since he's finally recovered he has been doing really well about sleeping at night. We usually put him down between 7 and 8 and then I wake him to feed him at 9 or 10, put him right back and he goes until 3am, I had been feeding him at that time while he was sick but now that he's better I hear him wake and he puts himself back to sleep within about 10 minutes. I feel really lucky that he has been such a good baby! I'm just waiting for the teathing to start...I know its a whole new ballgame when that happens...
Miko and Katsu are taking well to him, they are a little protective over him and definatley jealous. Katsu has been locking himself in the bathroom (shutting the door with his nose) and then barking to get out. This us usually when I am feeding Mav and can't get up right away so it gets really annoying...The second I open the door to let him out he is back in there again in minutes. So we have been proping the door open but he does the same to Mavericks room too. I guess he isn't gettting enough attention...
Other than that things have been good, we went to Mammoth last weekend with our neighbor friends Matt and Meghan and they have 2 kids Chase (4) and Reeve (1 1/2) We had a blast, they have a family house up there and so we got to stay for free, got a few ski passes. I actually got a day of skiing in this year! Mike went a couple times too. It was a great cheap getaway and hope we get invited back!!
Work has been pretty good too, lot of old clients calling for jobs, keeping us busy! Well nap time is just about over so I better get ready for feeding time again! I really am going to try and update this blog more often so everyone can watch our baby grow!!

No comments: