Tuesday, March 16, 2010

12 Week Ultrasound

So we went to the doctor Feb 22nd... ( I really need to get better at posting sooner!) We got to hear the heartbeat (which I was very relived to hear after my zip line tour) A couple days later we had the Fetal Diagnostic Ultrasound where they take a bunch of measurements of Baby Enzo and determine the chances for down syndrome etc... Well we are so thankful that everything looked awesome. Mike was very cute in the ultrasound room as the lady was moving the thing around my belly taking pictures he was recording it with our Flip (video). She did a heart rate, and he asked her to do it again so he could get it on recording... she wasn't very willing...but she did it.
It was amazing to see how much the little bean grew into a little baby, with arms and legs and a big ol head! I am already excited for the next one. . . ultrasound that is ;) Here are some pictures. . . I think maybe today or next week I'll start taking pics of the growing belly too. . . I actually lost 4 lbs on the cruise. . . and since have only gained back 2 lbs. So I'm still down, but I'm sure that is soon to change. I feel this ball inside my belly, especially when I am laying down. This is week 15, and Baby Enzo is about 4 inches head to rump and weighs about 2 ounces. ;) More to come!

1 comment:

paigemoe said...

So exciting! I am happy to hear the baby is healthy and doing well. So happy for you guys!