
Well we took a cruise with Ma n Pa in February! We had a good time, I didn't seem to get too sick. With the nausea from the pregnancy I was kind of worried! It rained for the first 3 days, which 2 of them were at sea days. Mom and I played some bingo, came super close to winning...
but didn't. Mike and I went Zip Lining in Puerta Vallarta, in the rain! It was really fun, unfortunatly we didn't get any pictures of it because we weren't allowed to bring cameras but we got an aftershot of the mess we made of ourselves (see below) It was amazing, felt like we were flying through the jungle. Some of the lines were 600 feet above the river below, and over a 1/4 mile long! And while I wasn't exactly suppose to be doing this while pregnant. . . I couldn't seem to pass it up!

Mazatlan was finally sunny! None of us felt like shopping so we decided to go to a hotel resort were meals and drinks were included, beach access, swimming pools and jacuzzi's. It was a nice place, when driving through to get to the hotel I was glad of our choice to go there as the city looked and smelt dirty! We did have the vendors on the beach trying to sell us any and everything, over and over again....


Cabo was alright... it was good for Mom and Dad to see what it should have looked like, the last time they were there was right after the big hurricane and everything was wiped out. It was still the same Cabo to me, same as that spring break I spent there back in 2002? We went to "The Office" and all the people were partying as usual, girls with whistles trying to pour tequila down your throat. I may have had a different perspective if I wasn't pregnant. . . I was glad to leave! If I ever go back I think I'll stay in an all inclusive resort style relaxing no whistle blowing, people trying to braid my hair every 2 seconds, or sell me the same things over and over! We did get some nice tans though! And saw some good shows on the ship, very good dancers! All in all we had a good time, but the comfort of your own bed is always a very nice thing to come home to!
No comments:
Post a Comment