

So we went to our appointment today, got to hear Baby Enzo's heartbeat again! Everything sounded great! Decided we needed to start taking pictures of my growing belly! And Mike's shrinking belly... He has been training for the La Jolla half marathon, and he has been a very supportive husband in not drinking for the past six weeks! He has been training hard and going to Judo regularly. All these changes have been doing him wonders he is handling stress much better, staying more positive with the things that have been delt to us (with the business, or lack thereof) He is very excited about this growing baby inside of me and we always say a prayer that he or she is healthy and happy. I felt the first kick a couple of nights ago, it was such an awesome feeling, I can't wait until they are more frequent and Mike can start to feel them as well! Next ultra sound in four weeks. . . until then!
2 comments:
I love the pic of both you and Mike - too funny! You both look great. Love the tiny baby belly Ness! Feeling the baby kicking is one of the most amazing and favorite memories you will ever have - cherish it. Glad to hear you both are doing well. Miss you guys! hugs!
love your blog! and Im VERY jealous that you felt a little kick. I keep waiting for this turd to move! ~Ashley
Post a Comment