Well we got to see Baby Enzo again today! This was a pretty cool appointment, minus the fact that I had to drink 32 ounces of water and not go to the bathroom an hour prior to my appointment! Not cool! This was an extra long ultrasound because she had to do all kinds of measurements. She said everything looked really good, brain size was good, all the chambers in the heart were perfect, bladder and liver function all in good order! Seems to be the healthy baby we have been praying for. She gave us a lot of pictures, these were the ones that turned out the best! The little bugger wasn't being very cooperative and wouldn't give us a profile shot! We told her we didn't want to know the sex, and she said she would try not to look either, I think it was pretty easy as its legs were crossed almost the entire time anyway so I don't know that we could have found out if we wanted to! I think we have decided on doing the 4-d ultrasound in 4 more weeks. So keep posted for those pictures!
Baby Enzo waving at Mom and Dad!
Face shot with the arms crossed in front of the chest.
This was a cool one, on the video screen you could actually see the baby kicking back and forth and I could feel it all at the same time! Oh and Mike finally got to feel it kick last night! Pretty exciting moment!
This is Baby Enzo's foot!In other news... Mat, Nikki and the kids came down to visit for a couple days. It was short but sweet. The boys went on another adventure, bike riding up the hills behind our house. Thank God Mike has been working out because I don't think he would have been able to keep up with Mat otherwise! This weekend is the big La Jolla Half Marathon, so I'll be sure to take and post some of those pics! Other than that life is good. Gotta go walk the pups now! Catch y'all later!
No comments:
Post a Comment