It was so stinkin hot in P-ville we decided to go up to the cabin earlier than anticipated (we had planned to stay through until Jean's birthday but decided it was only an hour drive and we could just cool off in Tahoe for a couple of days prior) It was really nice for this pregnant lady to be able to go outside and enjoy the cooler weather! We went to the lake and hung out at the beach, a couple girlfriends of mine came up and we just got some good sun and enjoyed each others company... It is July and there is still snow on the mountains up there! It was beautiful. We saw a couple bears that night, they were snooping in the cars at the cabin! We got the blow horn and scared them away! So here are some belly shots, I think I was 30 weeks in these photos! I have been feeling this baby move a lot lately, its not just kicks any more, I feel full on rolls and elbows or knees or something, it is an amazing feeling!
Mike and Mat went on another adventure, they rode Mr. Toads Wild Ride on the 4th of July, they were pretty wiped out by the time they got back it was quite an adventure! The rest of the fam went to the beach, the Farrells came up and we had a great time, the cousins were super excited to see each other. They played and swam and got sunburnt and we went back to the cabin to eat some burgers and dogs and drove back to the lake for the fireworks show! It was my first time up to the cabin for the 4th, you could see 4 different sets of fireworks from the beach we were at, it was awesome! I'm glad we finally got to join the fam up there for a 4th! Unfortunatley I forgot to take pictures of everyone... maybe someone else did and can forward some to me!
No comments:
Post a Comment