Monday, July 26, 2010

34 Weeks and counting...

Well I have 6 weeks to go before the due date! It has gone by pretty fast so far, I have gained about 20 lbs, but know I will be gaining more as this baby keeps growing and growing! I am getting a little short of breath these days and having a harder time sleeping, but other than that I have been feeling great! The weather has been gloomy down here and I have been loving every minute of it! Below is a pix of Mike practicing the baby bjorn with Katsu... and a belly shot of me this far along... Off to a baby class!

We went to the Orange County Fair last Friday, it was awesome we got to try one of fried everything for $1 tasters, it was also $1 carni games and $1 rides (not that I could go on any). I always love the fair we had a great time, we took a photo in one of those booths...

No comments: