
Well we finally sold the bamboo bed! We got the room painted and I put together the crib last weekend. We are doing an ocean theme (thats why the blue green colors) figured that was unisex enough and we live by and love the ocean. Things are starting to come together! It is amazing how it is beginning to become reality that in just a few weeks we will be holding our little creation in our arms! I remember finding out when I was first pregnant thinking that 9 months was going to be such a long wait, and it seems that time just flew by, and now its here! I have been enjoying sleeping in, because I know I won't be able to for a very long time. I have been on the tired side the past couple weeks, seems like if I do a big day of nesting, the next day I'm pooped! I have been getting all the little loose end things like extra sheets and diapers and car seat base, I think we are pretty set. I have even packed my hospital bag already (per Mike's request)... minus a few items. He is funny he has been talking to the baby in the mornings and at night, saying how much he can't wait to finally meet and hold him or her... Its going to be such a huge change for us but we are excited to take on the new adventure in our lives! I have also been super hungry lately, strange because I didn't think there is much room in my belly for extra food! But I think I gained like 4 lbs in the two weeks between my doctor visits! Which I go to every week now and she checked to see if I was dialated and I'm not. . . yet. Will keep you posted!
No comments:
Post a Comment