Thursday, August 26, 2010

38 Weeks...


Well we are enjoying our last couple weeks together, going to the beach and running around together. I know soon we wont be able to go have lunch together all the time anymore! I have had a lot of doctors appointments as of last week I was 1 cm dialated and 50% effaced, and had another appointment today and nothing changed. I have been having some contractions, they are getting more frequent but really only a few a day. My feet have swollen up a ton, so much that I had to wear Mike's flip flops around one day because mine were cutting into my feet. I also get heartburn alot lately. I feel like I've had a really good pregnancy, no problems, hardly any sickness, I feel very blessed, especially with the cool summer we have had! I couldn't have picked a more perfect summer to be pregnant!
Mike is still working on house projects, we have been picking up with work, which is a true blessing! Helps us not have to worry so much about paying the bills when baby comes! Also some fantastic news, we got our Loan Modification Agreement in the mail this week and the terms look awesome! I was wondering about it because the lady I've been working with quoted me the terms over the phone but she couldn't produce anything in writing until we made our 3 trail month payments. So we are very thankful, that was honestly the best news we have had and such an easy process, we have Wells Fargo. I have heard so many nightmare stories about people trying to get loan mods!
I am looking forward to the parents and in laws coming into town to welcome this little one into the world. We will be without Dunkin as Mom had to put him down today. I will really miss that old dog. We had him for more than half of my life, 16 years old. I really don't know how she gets her dogs to last so long, it must be all the love and affection and making them chicken and rice dinners! I hope he is in doggy heaven playing with Dawber and Henry.
That's all for now...

No comments: